- 2 x Full-time Permanent Opportunities
- Ryde location - moving to Erskine Park
- $65k + super
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The ideal applicant will have a strong work ethic, great attention to detail and fantastic communication skills!
YOU WILL BE:
- Liaising with the key stakeholders to ensure all products and stock are received following relevant policies and processes
- Receive, process & dispatch stock in line with relevant standard operating procedures
- Quality inspection of returned material and equipment, identifying and confirm status of returned kits
- Perform domestic & international shipping duties and ensure delivery information is accurate
- Assist the Customer Service team with enquiries to ensure that bookings are processed correctly
- Stock control, track loan sets and track all products by batch/lot number and serial number.
- Proven experience in an inventory, logistics or distribution environment
- Exposure in the medical industry is highly desirable
- Passionate about providing an exceptional level of service
- Have a great attitude & a team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Please contact Amber Fenley for more information on 02 9270 5249 and apply online.