Integration Developer l MICROSERVICES l APIs l CLOUD l PROGRAMMING
Our leading Banking client are looking for an experienced Integration Developer to join their Wealth Management team.
We are looking for someone who understands core concepts within integration, is open to trialling different technologies, and has a willingness to go beyond expectations.
If you're passionate about integration, sharp, eager to innovate and able to pick up new technologies quickly then this is for you!
- Join a top-priority initiative within the Wealth Management business unit supporting their integration efforts
- Assist with the integration between a recent installation of a brand new technology suite and a number of existing and/or legacy systems
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure a cloud integration approach is successfully implemented end to end
- Team-focused Agile environment where continuous improvement and partnership are prioritised
- Share innovative integration knowledge around the cloud space- open to challenging the "status quo"
- Solid integration development experience
- Strong understanding of Microservices architecture
- Linux, application server, programming, messaging, APIs
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, GCP - the more the better!
- Programming skills - Java preferable
- Financial Services industry sector experience beneficial
- Actively keeps up with integration/cloud industry trends
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6-month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place. Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Jason Bidwell on email@example.com (0292705238).