Providing & designing bespoke and off the shelf courses to corporate and government clients, this organisation has built a reputation for excellence and creativity over many successful years.
The Instructional Designer, armed with a thorough understanding of the needs of the relevant sectors will take primary responsibility for building that hard-won reputation through developing excellent and award-winning concepts that follow best practice adult learning principles.
On a fairly regular basis, the Instructional Designer will be involved with the development team in creating storyboards and ensuring that the strategies being implemented are in line with the Project's budget.
Who we are looking for:
- A Instructional Design Specialist, with extensive experience developing storyboards using creative and effective use of a range of media
- Somebody who can ensure learners acquire knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner
- Strong desktop publishing skills - used to create and produce striking storyboards
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Extensive experience with eLearning ID
- Experience using Learning Seat, Elmo and E3 highly advantageous but not essential
- Excellence in presentation, product, detail and communication
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW.