Do you pride yourself in your ability to build rapport with people?
Do you have strong organisational skills and high attention to detail?
Then this could be the position for you!
We have a fantastic, newly created, opportunity to join a thriving family business within the trades industry as an Installations Supervisor. Located in Prestons, you will be supervising subcontracted installers to ensure jobs are completed to a high standard. As this is this is a field position, this role will have you visiting multiple sites on a daily basis.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Assist the installers pick and load products for jobs orders
- Check stock levels and advise accordingly
- Liaise with the Scheduler regarding upcoming jobs
- Conduct multiple site inspections per day to ensure quality is met and procedures are followed
- Liaise with the Installers regarding any issues/complaints
- Build long standing relationships with installers
- Check sites for upcoming jobs to understand the requirements and advise Installers accordingly
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in the trades industry will be highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to problem solve
- A customer centric attitude
- Strong rapport building skills
- A White Card (can obtain online)
- A valid driver's licence
- A self-sufficient and proactive approach to work
What's in it for you?
- A permanent opportunity within a growing organisation
- A competitive salary
- Company car
- The chance to take accountability and ownership of your role
- The opportunity to work for a company that truly cares for their staff
Please note that this role commences at 5.30 am (Monday - Friday).
This is an immediate start opportunity, so do not delay and APPLY NOW! Alternatively send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to an overwhelming response, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.