Are you a visionary storyteller who likes to positively impact the business you are working for?
My client is an industry leader with what they do in the wellness industry sector. They are growing and constantly looking at how they can continue to be the best at what they do. They are seeking someone with ideas who can partner with the business to lead data driven projects and develop meaningful insights for the business to make informed decisions. Your natural storytelling will be welcomed so you can translate your technical modelling into plain English and take the business on a journey.
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and positively impact the business
- Generous wellness focused company
- Competitive Salary
- Growing Global Business
- South Eastern suburbs
- You will be partnering with the business to drive data projects across the business
- Building dashboards and reports from product and client based data sets to gain meaningful key points for Management and Sales teams
- Guide the business in data governance and help set up correct conventions across the business
- Gather stakeholder requirements and build in the analysis and reports
- Ability to link your analytical findings to a commercial outcome
You will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient on SQL and can write your own queries and store procedures
- Exposure working with Visualisation tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Demonstrated experience project managing analytics or insights projects across a business unit or whole of business
- Proven story telling ability and to translate technical jargon into plane English for non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Must have full Australian Working Rights
My client is looking for the right person to be a part of their growth journey. You will be rewarded for your efforts and have freedom to take ownership of your work and make use of your technical and creative ability. Ideally you will come from an Analytics or Insights background.
If you meet the above requirement and are looking for your dream role please APPLY NOW and then call Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.