- Global Cybersecurity Software Company
- Growing Team with Career Progression
- Great Entry Level Role in Software Sales
- CBD Location
- Focus on Retention & also Lead Generation
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry energetic inside salesrep to join a leading Australian technology company that operates on a Globally. They're growing at an astonishing rate! my client are are looking for a talented Inside Sales Representative to join the team and support the APAC Sales team. In this role, you will generate qualified leads for the sales executives to ensure that they maintain adequate pipeline coverage to hit revenue targets. Provide 360-degree response to new customers from Post-Sale to point of Renewal. This is a position where energy and initiative are pre-requisites to success and being rewarded accordingly.
This is a company that prides itself on ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to their customers and the world in which we live. My client provides innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 65 countries including many of the world's top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
- Successfullygenerate qualified opportunities for the APAC Sales Teams
- Engage Renewal life cycle through post-sale, status check, up-sell , health check, and close.
- Identify and engage with prospects over the phone and email, understanding their needs in order to find the perfect solution
- Qualify prospects
- Effectively and efficiently distribute qualified leads to sales representatives.
- Work with sales reps to ensure timely follow-up and feedback for all qualified opportunities created and passed
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly targets including operational metrics (such as number of calls, talk time) lead and opportunity metrics (number of sales accepted leads generated) and focusing heavily on revenue metrics (attributable revenue)
- Assist with all stages of the sales cycle as needed to support the conversion of opportunities to sales
- Utilise the CRM system, Salesforceto manage opportunities
- Work with Sales Development Teams globally across multiple regions and time zones
- 1-2 Years Sales Experience
- Knowledge of information management technologies is advantageous
- High Levels of Energy and Enthusiasm
- Proven ability to handle a high call volume environment
- Ambition, a willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain energy & entrepreneurial approach/thinking
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written, facilitation & presentation techniques
- Willingness to work flexible hours within the region and globally in line with the needs of an international company
- Preferably educated to degree level in Business, IS or Computer Science
- SalesForce or similar CRM experience is advantageous
What's in it for you?
A great office location right in the Sydney CBD and a chance to work with a passionate and dedicated sales team that are protecting and enabling the world we live in. Unlimited career progression opportunities within a Global Software company.
Contact Indira Cole at Sirius Sales
I specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals across multiple industries so if you are interested in discussing this role or would like to explore other opportunities please send your application through TODAY.