- Amazing Vibrant Culture - Office Dog!
- Voted in the Top Disrupter list from CNBC
- Offices in 12 countries in the world#1 in their field
- SaaS product within the architecture & design industry
My client is one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the world with millions of customers worldwide they are set to keep going on their upward trajectory! This is a company that was voted in the top of CNBCs top ten disrupters list and they are far and away the leaders in their field! This business values its employees and its culture.
They do everything they can to make sure their employees are part of a fun, collaborative buzzing office environment including team lunches & brunches weekly, office dog, fully stocked kitchen and beer fridge, incentives, celebrations and more!
This is an end to end sales role and you will be responsible for managing your pipeline and qualifying prospects, conducting live web demos. Your clients will primarily be small to medium businesses within the design space such as architects, interior designers, builders and suppliers within the ANZ region. You will provided with qualified leads to work with as well as using your own ingenuity to generate your own leads.
Your Role & Relevant Experience:
- Previous experience in an outbound sales environment
- Highly energetic and passionate about sales
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill
- Experience in Tech & Digital Media highly regarded
- A resilient positive attitude
- Bring a results focused enthusiastic approach to your clients/team
- We are looking for someone fun, upbeat, energetic and creative!
What is on offer?
- Join a passionate team that respects each other and works collaboratively
- Join a team that will push you to be better than you ever imagined!
- Join a company that is well known and respected in their market place with an unrivalled culture & product to sell
Contact Indira Cole at Sirius Sales
I specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals across multiple industries so if you are interested in discussing this role or would like to explore other opportunities please send your application through TODAY.