My client is going through a major technology transformation and seeking a strong Cloud Infrastructure engineer.
The core technology areas likely to be repeating themes for this contribution include:
- enviable experience with a breadth (over depth) of technology exposure, and vivacious ongoing interest to learn new things and understand the nuance of applying measured approaches to design within scope, time, cost, risk and quality
- aptitude for leading and guiding technology decision-making for clients, across infrastructure and integration
- extensive Public Cloud Platform exposure for SaaS-baed CRM, Finance, Reporting, Security and more and for IaaS offerings such as AWS and Azure - with hands-on experience highly favourable
- Strong Networking and firewall experience
- Strong Windows experience for efficient and effective utilisation of Infrastructure & Cloud technologies and services.
- a reasonable understanding of Office 365
- at least intermediate-level understanding of Active Directory and Office 365 AD connect
- experience working with Standard Operating Environments (server and desktop) and rollout projects
- network load balancing architecture and design knowledge
- skills and experience working with Enterprise tehnologies such as Active Directory, MS Exchange, VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix Xenapp & XenDesktop, CISCO routing & switching, NetApp
- proficiency in ITIL based processes
- high-level understanding of data centre core networking and WAN technologies and security best practices
- development of infrastructure with hybrid Cloud architecture and solutions
- infrastructure administration and analysis experience (Networking, Storage, Servers)
- experience in design, implementation and management of cloud infrastructure services and technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- exposure to AWS, MS Azure and Office365, Cisco UCS
- experience with Data Migrations and cloud infrastructure environment.
In return, my client offers a strong business brand, job security, a convenient location based in the heart of Melbourne CBD, the ability to play a part in their future direction, along with all of the employee benefits they offer.
This is a Contractual full time opportunity and will suit someone who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLYNow.
Contact Shikha Sharma on 03 9020 1991 to have a confidential chat or email@example.com