Infrastructure Applications Analyst/Developer - Melbourne - Permanent
This large organisation is looking for strong permanent Infrastructure Applications Analyst/Developer to join them on a permanent full-time basis.
Key requirements as per below is required:-
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL processes including incident, problem and change management
- Experience in Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008; 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 and 2016. Windows 7 and 10, Red Hat, Ubuntu
- Experience in Web Servers: IIS, Apache, Tomcat
- Experience in Database Servers: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Programming/scripting such as .NET, PHP, PLSQL, TSQL or systems analysis & design or database design
The company has invested heavily on projects and there is exciting work in the pipeline, this is your opportunity to really grow your personal and professional brand.
Interviews as early as tomorrow so apply straight away.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, contact Manish Sanduja on 03 9020 1960 or email your resume to email@example.com