Are you a seasoned Analytics Consultant who has a background in data governance and information management?
The key element of this role is developing the new "Enterprise Information Management Framework." You will need to make sure the information is secure and strategically managed across the whole business. Our client has a new project where they are aiming to consolidate and categorise all of their policies and procedures. This will require lots of stakeholder engagement to understand the business need. You will be assisting with data governance requirements.
Perks - Flexible working options.
- Brisbane CBD
- Established Organisation
- Project work
- Take ownership of the project
- Policy work - review update and create policies if required.
- Take ownership of the client and have the initiative to offer your solution as the "Expert"
- Work across the whole business
- Develop and implement all communications for the Enterprise Information Management Framework including education and training
- Develop the roadmap and strategies for the ongoing initiative
You Must have:
- A Degree in IT or a related field
- Must have information management and data governance experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to tailor your conversation the audience at hand
- Ability to take ownership of your work
- Must have relevant full Australian work rights
The successful candidate will need to complete a police check. If you meet eh above requirements please APPLY NOW.