We are looking for multiple confident and reliable Customer Service Representatives to join a leading organisation within the freight & logistics industry. Located in Mascot, this exciting opportunity will allow you to be a part of an energetic and fast paced call centre, so you must thrive working in a busy environment. Handling Corporate customer enquiries, a premium level of customer service is paramount in this role as you will be assisting with calls, emails and investigations.
All successful candidates must be able to commence training/employment on Monday 4th March.
We are looking for the following:
- Previous experience of working in a high volume call centre environment/ in e-mail based customer service OR in investigations for customer service
- Great timekeeping and reliability
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A 'can-do' and proactive attitude
- Positive and enthusiastic people
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexibility regarding shift times
What's on offer?
- A permanent opportunity
- Lovely open plan offices
- Approachable management
- Extensive training
- Supportive work culture
- Set shifts ranging from 10.00 AM start time to 12.00 PM start time.
Due to the large number of applicants we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.