We are looking for a number of Customer Service / Call Centre representatives to be a part of an exciting and energetic Inbound Call Centre. This is a busy high volume role, so you must thrive working in a fast paced environment dealing with customer queries to a high level of resolution. You will be working with a friendly team and approachable team leaders in lovely and open plan offices. Your main duties will be taking calls and emails as well as investigating any issues.
Please note that we will be selecting successful candidates from an assessment centre which will be run on Wednesday 16th January 2019.
We are looking for the following:
- Previous experience of working in a high volume call centre environment/ in e-mail based customer service OR in investigations for customer service
- Great timekeeping and reliability
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A 'can-do' and proactive attitude
- Positive and enthusiastic people
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexibility regarding shift times
All successful candidates must be able to commence training on Monday 4th February.
Due to the large number of applicants we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.