Large healthcare provider is seeking an experienced HR Manager. Reporting to the National HR Manager, you will be a key member of the HR Team responsible for partnering with key stakeholders delivering both operational and strategic HR solutions.
This role will see you be responsible for but not limited to:
- Delivering operational people support, advice and guidance to executives and management;
- Strategically partnering with key stakeholders in the development and delivery of HR strategy;
- Ensure that all aspects of employee lifecycle are in line with best practice, effective and drive employee engagement;
- Supporting and coaching the Executives and management through transformational and organisational change;
- Driving people initiatives locally in line with strategy and agenda
- You will enjoy developing high quality HR solutions that challenge the status quo and will be confident engaging with a varied client group to deliver a range of HR activities and key projects.
To be successful in this position you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or Industrial Relations
- Proven HR experience ideally within a healthcare environment
- Enterprise Agreement interpretation and legislative compliance experience
- Experience with performance, grievance and conflict management
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining strong relationships
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive team that works towards making a difference to the wider community.