Large healthcare provider is seeking an experienced HR Administrator to assist with a large project. Reporting to the National HR Manager, you will be a key member of the HR Team responsible for updating / renewing contracts.
You will be responsible for:
- Updating new staffing contracts
- Viewing historical payroll data
- Assisting with screening of resumes
- General administration
- Ad hoc tasks
- To be successful in this position you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Proven HR experience ideally within a healthcare environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining strong relationships
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive team that works towards making a difference to the wider community.