Working for one of Australia's largest telecommunication providers based in the Sydney CBD. Extremely collaborative environment where you will be supported and trained by peers and external sources. The company pride themselves on their extremely low turnover of staff due to this culture.
- Working in a fast paced environment providing first touch technical support via phone, email and web chat
- Managing the end to end customer experience and ensuring satisfaction
- You will be using your technical skills you have learnt from your education and brief hands on experience in the market in order to complete tasks for their client base
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Support position
- Good academic background in Computer Science or similar
- Previous experience in the Telecoms industry is highly beneficial
- A strong aptitude for technical matters is essential and any previous experience in technical support would be highly regarded
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting experience
- Superior communication and relationship management skills
- Permanent working rights for Australia
This is an exciting PERMANENT opportunity to be part of a growing organisation with highly engaged people. A strong training program is in place as is structured career progression into Level 2 Positions.
Paying $55k + Super
If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Annabel on (02) 927 05229