This position will lead the strategic direction and transformation of learning design and experience in training. The role is responsible for leading an experienced team to deliver learning design products to support commercial ambitions of operational teams in turn providing an engaging, interactive learning experience for students. Being an enabler to the commercial teams within the business.
This role supports creation of sustainable growth on a national scale. This role has the responsibility of ensuring product is of the highest quality, delivered to timeframes with learner experience at the forefront. Reporting to the General Manager, Education and Training, leading the research and analysis of the businesses. Training learner satisfaction, regulator survey, and feedback data, this role is responsible for driving change via the continuous improvement cycle and informing best practice via the provision of data to the leadership team. This data allows for decision making regarding operating models and supports the setting of benchmarks and KPI’s.
This includes working strategically with the General Manager and Senior Management team to identify areas of growth in line with the National Training Strategy. The role is responsible for developing and transforming training products to support workforce and industry needs, building employability and leading the team to connect with workforces to support professional development. All activities must be undertaken in accordance with ASQA standards, VET quality framework, micro credential framework and funding contract requirements.
- Passionate, innovative disposition who thrives on delivering results
- Able to look at complexity and provide simple solutions
- Curiosity, passion for continuous improvement with a project management mindset
- Demonstrated experience within a Senior Management role
- Proven experience with strategic partners and working together to deliver shared outcomes
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Applied analytical skills with a strong detail orientation
For more information about this exclusive position please reach out to email@example.com or 03 9020 1999