Our client is a large retailer in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne innovating the way they use their data. We are seeking an experienced Data and Insights Manager to head up a team of 8, be responsible for vendor management and look after the Analytics function for the retail and wholesale aspect of the business. This role reports into the Head of Analytics.
- South Eastern Suburbs
- Bonus structure
- Large Retail Company
- Full time permanent leadership role
- Values diversity
- You will have three aspects of your role from people management, vendor management and leading the Analytics function.
- Responsible for performance reporting and analytics management for BAU and business improvement
- Budget and forecasting, Management reporting and cost centre management
- Systems and data management including governance and managing data from suppliers
- Team development and leadership
- Operational team support as required
You will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant industry (retail, logistics or FMCG)
- Demonstrated experience developing strategic merchandise and marketing plans with proven implementation of these plans with sound measured outcomes.
- Team Management and cost centre management experience
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and leadership ability
- Customer orientation and calm under pressure
- Consulting experience highly preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has managed an analytics team who wants to work in an environment committed to excellence currently transforming the way they do things. We are moving extremely quickly with this role. Please APPLY NOW.