Industrious People are seeking a Graduate Research Engineer to join our client's well established team in Sutherland Shire.
Our Client is the inventor and market-leading manufacturer for your development or commercial projects. Based in Sutherland Shire, our client has completed over 15.000 projects and continues to grow.
The Graduate Research Engineer will:
- be responsible for the collection, analysis and prioritizing of project data including testing results, design principles and regulatory requirements;
- work closely with the Research and Industry Partners in the project including universities;
- will be responsible for writing engineering/research reports, coordinating research activities, participating in the definition of research directions;
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment
- Support Principal Engineer to analyse data, solve problems and complete projects.
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Ongoing research and development of existing products for new markets and efficiencies.
- Design and develop new products, provide reports, analysis and research on relevant issues as directed
- Development of key technologies to enhance long term proprietary strategic position.
- Develop technical documentation for all products.
- Summarising research results and communicates findings to internal and external bodies.
- Liaising with operations, scheduling and warehouse in relation to product development
- Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field
- Competence in Finite Element Modelling
- Knowledge in Australian Standards
If you are interested and poses the mandatory requirements please APPLY for a start in April 2019.