Our Client is a leading supplier of construction and safety supplies based in Macquarie Park. We are looking for a number of enthusiastic Graduates to join their team as a Junior Contract Administrators. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic to get involved in major projects, supporting the effective negotiation of Supply Agreements or Contracts from a Risk and Indemnity perspective. In addition, you must have knowledge or experience in commercial and contract law.
- Reviewing, negotiating and executing terms and conditions of Customer Agreements and Contract
- Audit the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and service
- Identify and negotiate areas of professional reliability
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions which summarise contractual requirements
- Ensure customers are compliant with regulations and policies in relation to risk and indemnity
- Collaborate with financial departments on commercial viability of new contractors and renewals
- Building long lasting relationships with stakeholders and members of the team
- Liaise with insurance and corporate solicitors as the face of the business to fully understand areas of risk
What we're looking for:
- Degree or equivalent in Law, Business Administration, Engineering or Finance
- Experience or training in commercial and contract law
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious attitude towards career development
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- An analytical mind with great organisational skills
What we can offer you:
- Excellent training scheme and career development opportunities
- Competitive salary package plus incentives
- Kick start a career in one of the largest organisations in Australia
This permanent opportunity is available immediately for the right candidate, so don't delay APPLY NOW.
Experienced Graduates also welcome.