Looking For an QA It Specialist with experience in computerized Gxp regulatory requirements and Quality Standards for a Global project.
- To Provide computerized system validation strategy, quality oversight and guidance for processes supporting Global Quality Systems as well as providing guidance for local staff at sites.
- Review and approve global procedures (e.g., SOPs, Work Instructions) and all project related documents for all GxP relevant systems. This includes operational life cycle management documents and relevant infrastructure.
- Provide subject matter expertise - QAIT, to support various training initiatives(e.g., Data Integrity), process improvement /change management projects (e.g., system separations / integrations), computerizedsystem vendor / supplier audits and IT
- Ensure IT procedures and tools accurately integrate and align with QAIT and GxP computerized system validation (CSV)requirements.
- To support business as usual activities and maintain compliance across the globe with respect to applicable computerized system standards, lifecycle management activities for each computerized system
Sounds like You :
If interested please apply by clicking on the link below. Also for a confidential discussion you may contact hemani Bhardwaj on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 03 90201962 for a confidential discussion