We are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer for a leading Engineering Consultancy based in the Heart of the Blue Mountains, New South Wales. You will be joining a well-established company with a growing team and an impressive portfolio of projects.
In the role of Senior Structural Engineer, you will be leading an experienced team of engineers in designing upcoming small and medium residential developments.
SAMPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Financial governance and reporting;
- Coordinate the design and delivery of small and medium residential developments;
- Accountability for the performance of the business;
- Conduct site inspections;
- Management of all staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Structural engineering design experience in Australia;
- Experience in managing staff and running of a business unit;
- Structural building design experience in a consultancy environment;
- Experience working on small and medium residential deign;
- Civil / Structural Engineering Degree from an Australian University;
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to secure professional employment in the beautiful Heart of the Blue Mountains please APPLY.
Interstate candidates are welcome to apply.