- Senior leadership team role
- Pioneering electrical engineering & manufacturing company
- Be a part of a company that can claim 'World-First' products
Do you want to be part of a team whose innovations save lives?
We are searching for a hands-on Manager to drive the sales & marketing strategy as a pivotal member of the leadership team. You will be a strong leader with the following experience:
- Essential- Around 10 years of management experience, working up through the sales & marketing ranks
- Leads by example, and is used to SME company culture (ie: all hands on deck, muck in with the others approach)
- International / U.S marketing experience required
- Highly pro-active and commercially astute
- Experience in change management and project management
- Experience in a high tech industry would be well regarded
How many companies do you know who uphold the value of 'kindness'?
To ensure the best possible alignment, my client only hires Managers who consider treating others with kindness to be a vital quality in a great employee. They are also committed to breaking new ground in their industry, so you will also need to be a forward-thinker to fit in with the business. You will ensure you stay at the cutting edge of sales and marketing methodologies and technology. Other important personal qualities will include being agile in your approach, as this business is fast-paced, with a very unstructured approach that allows quick decision making.
How many MD's do you know who are on a first-name basis with their workforce of 200 people?
You will have the opportunity to report to a "genuinely lovely person" who has risen through the ranks of the business over the last 25 years, from technician via sales via the GM of Sales role and eventually taking on the leadership of the company. As well as working for a great manager you will also work with a great team, people who are passionate about the industry they work in and the technical innovations they drive. You will work in a state of the art facility, where you will see their quality, life saving products made onsite. There is a very attractive salary and benefits package on offer too.
So f you want to be part of a company like this, APPLY TODAY!
For more information call Ellie at Sirius Sales & Marketing on 02 9270 5228.