A leading campaigning agency, involved with some of Australia's most influential issue-based campaigns are looking for a Full Stack Developer with strong WordPress skills.
You will be joining a team who work hard to create smart and effective technical solutions that make Australia better for all, you will have the chance to work on a whole range of campaigns from the federal election through to the marriage equality.
- Great workspace, Sydney CBD (close to museum station)
- Flexible work enviroment
- Interesting projects
Main Skills & Experience:
- Building WordPress sites, themes, plugins & templates
- PHP, SQL, MySQL
- Responsive development practices, including frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of SCSS and jQuery
- Experience with CRMs or marketing/campaigning tools
Nice to haves:
- Familiar with tools such as SalesForce, NationBuilder, Action Network, Engaging Network, MailChimp, etc.
- Familiarity with design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Xd, Adobe Illustrator or, GiMP
- Able to develop bulletproof email templates and test them across multiple email clients with MailChimp/Litmus
- Understanding of UX
- Drupal, Joomla
If you would enjoy working as a Full stack developer on a range of projects from large scale organisational websites and campaign-focused microsites to online web applications and interactive experiences which help people understand complex issues then this could be the perfect fit.