Huge opportunity for a Full Stack Python Developer to join a world leading company in the tech Healthcare industry who focus on getting the most out of technology to help patients. You will have the chance to work on large scale projects that make a huge impact on people's lives.
The Full Stack Developer role will assist in the design, build, test & implementation of software solutions.
- Strong Python Django development experience
- React JS or similar JS framework (or ok to upskill, training provided)
- Experience with build tools such as Docker
- Pytest, Selenium
- Understanding of code versioning and CI/CD deployment tools
Nice to haves:
- AWS or Azure
- GraphQL frameworks such as Apollo or Relay
- Solid understanding of database design and management
- Agile Development Experience
- Design, code, test, correct & document highly complex programs and scripts
- Assist team members with technical challenges while following best practice methods.
- Contribute ideas and experience to new development solutions.
- Provide support in development processes and techniques.
The environment has the best of both worlds with the financial backing of a global company combined with the flexibility and excitement of a start-up culture.
If you are an individual who likes to think outside the box, is passionate about innovation, challenges the status quo, and has a great sense of humour then you'll fit in perfectly with this highly dynamic, high achieving team.