- Flexible hours
- Award-winning team
- Work on huge projects with the worlds leading brands
- Develop, test and deliver unique creative pieces using the latest tech
- Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources
- Work with our project managers to develop a delivery schedule for projects
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements
- Strong WordPress experience in developing custom themes from scratch.
- PHP, MySQL
- Bitbucket, Github, Gulp,
- Responsive development (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, work with design files for web dev needs
If you are an experienced developer who loves the web and is excited by the latest developments
and emerging new technology whilst being eager to use them in creative website
development then this will be the perfect match.
Apply now or contact Adam Armstrong with any questions about the role.