Our client, a close- knit, growing organisation are looking for a Full Stack Developer. You will be working within an Insurance firm on a 6 month contract basis with a view of extention. This is a hands on role and you will be required to have strong skills in .Net Windows, Web development and C#.
Main responsibilities and duties (but not limited to):
- Deliver high quality software projects within estimated time frames
- Maintain system documentation alive and up to date, as system changes occur
- Participate and manage the design and development of system changes and new systems, to support new product implementations for the business.
- Research, recommend, and advise on technology solutions and developing market trends in IT (particularly development platforms).
- Assist in the delivery of transition plans for the hand-over of newly developed systems and decommissioning of systems being replaced.
- Understand the needs and drivers of relevant business stakeholders and establish a sound working relationship with them.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline/industry experience
- Great problem solving skills, adaptability and communication skills.
- Experience within Insurance/finance desirable.
If the above applies to you and you would like to be considered for the role, please submit an up to date CV to us and we will be in touch. Alternitively call 0292705243.