A fast growing multinational company with more than 13,000 employees, they have 42 offices in 21 countries across the globe and are headquartered in Switzerland as well as being listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The company provides IT consulting services across industries with special focus on financial services and automotive sectors.
About the Engagement
Focussed on delivering projects and programs of work in 4 key areas in the Institutional Banking and Markets space - Fixed Income, Commodities and Currencies (FICC), Foreign Exchange (FX), Risk and Digital - the engagement is taking the client on a journey of successful delivery of programs in a distributed agile delivery model across onsite and offshore teams. Critical to the success of the engagement are smart technologists who have the capability, experience, passion and drive to make a difference to the technology landscape and delivery culture of a leading financial services organization.
Project is to re-platform digital program focussing on the Capital Market areas like FX (Forex), commodities, markets digital sales enablement and trader operational efficiency improvement. You will work with business users, as part of an autonomous delivery team with business analysts, testers and other UI and server-side developers to understand requirements and create excellent solutions.
- Drive the UI development with response design and Database design
- Guide the team of Java/UI developers and at the same time, actively code in an autonomous fashion
- Follow agile methodology and CI/CD processes
- Troubleshoot complex development, deployment, environment and system issues
- Prepare deployment documents and configuration scripts
- Work closely with onshore development teams, business & client technology functions
- Mentor developers, perform code reviews and implement best practices
- Minimum 2+ years of designing experience in application architecture.
- Minimum 7+ years of total experience as a full stack Java developer.
- Experience in ReactJS and Redux.
- Hands-on experience in Java 7 and above, Multithreading, Concurrency, Restful web-services, Micro-services and Distributed Systems is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience in Spring 4 or above, SpringBoot, JPA implementations like Hibernate or similar is mandatory.
- Hands on experience in Distributed version control systems like Git Hub, BitBucket or similar.
- Experience in Java 8 and above.
- Experience in Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Team City, Jenkins or the likes is a plus.
- Experience in Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience in creating architectural diagrams in MS Visio, Visual Paradigm or similar tools is plus.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, apply not via the link. Alternatively, email your CV directly to Peter on Pwyld@siriustechnology.com.au and I will be in touch with more information.