- Project involves the development of a dynamic, highly visible, high traffic web application with an intuitive web design.
- It is a high volume, and high user interaction website
- Analyse, debug and rectify issues arising out of QA observations or otherwise
- Participate in daily scrums, cater to other documentation needs in following an agile methodology
- Prior working experience with ReactJS
- Prior working experience with Redux or GraphQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of all phases of the Software Development and Test Life Cycle
What is important for my client is that you are the type of person who has an opinion. If you feel you have a better solution to a problem then speak up, however you also need to be the type of person who can accept a decision once it has been made.
Does this sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW! Alternatively you can call Peter Wyld on 020 9270 5219 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org