- 3 month Temp opportunity - possible extension
- Full-Time role
- Inner West Sydney location
- IMMEDIATE START!!
Main tasks will include:
- Assist in the preparation of the half-year and annual report to an external release standard
- Present high quality financial reports and accounting papers to the Audit team
- Assist in managing the audit process with the external auditors
- Prepare monthly joint venture cashbooks
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports, analysis and commentary for distribution
- Involvement in ad hoc analysis and projects as required by the business
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in preparing consolidated financial statements and relevant note disclosures for Australian listed corporations;
- Chartered Accountant preferred (top-tier or high second-tier level).
- CPA considered with extensive experience working within Australian listed companies.
- Strong job ownership and time management skills with the ability to work towards and meet deadlines in a high pressured environment
- Solid knowledge on Australian Accounting Standards
- Excellent Microsoft Office software skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher)
Immediate start positions for the right candidates, so don't delay - APPLY NOW for a confidential interview!