- Autonomous role to deliver financial analytics projects
- Great opportunity to take your analytics skillset to another level
- Work with complex and challenging set of data
You will be supporting an extremely fast-paced growing retail business that is at the forefront of FMCG industry. You will be interacting with key stakeholders to draw commercial and market insights through analytics and forecasting.
Financial Analytics analyses key business indicators to forecast growth from major initiatives, drive strategic and tactical decision-making, evaluate business opportunities, and solve complex multi-dimensional problems across the business.
You will take on the responsibility for measuring and reporting the drivers for revenue, profitability, and other non-financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through advanced use of financial modelling as well as statistical and data-mining techniques.
- 5-7 years of experience in finance, consulting, or other analytical field
- Bachelor's degree required
- Great Advanced Excel modelling skills and strong attention to detail
- Motivated to find creative solutions to quantitative problems
- Skilled communicator and presenter of complex information
- Comfort with ambiguity and a strong self-learner who can navigate through situations with minimal guidance
- Experience in client or senior stakeholder management
- Familiarity with common BI tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, etc.), and/or data science languages (e.g. R, Python) is preferred
Keen to take on new challenge? APPLY now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 02 9270 5292 for confidential discussion.