This nationally recognised organisation has a very diverse portfolio and acts with honesty and integrity in all of their dealings. Finding solutions for complex challenges, this organisation is renowned for its commitment to the environment and its social responsibility.
An opportunity has arisen for a commercially astute Financial Accounting Manager to lead and mentor this team. A maternity leave role, this role will see you adhering to the day to day financials along with managing a large team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Management of a team
- Month end closing
- Preparation and reviewing of journals
- Oversight of CAPEX and Fixed Assets
- Balance Sheet
- Variance Analysis
- Year end requirements
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of Accounting
- CA/CPA Qualified
- The ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication skills
- ADVANCED excel skills a must!
- Solutions focused and pro-active approach
Immediate start required! Please apply online! For a more detailed discussion, please call Suzanne on 02 9270 5212