Location: New South Wales
Salary: $135,000 base + super
Length: Permanent Role
Sirius Digital has partnered with a leading organisation within the creative industry. This business assists some of the leading names both within the Australian and international market to become positive forces in an ever evolving economic environment through creative digital designs and marketing initiatives.
- Work with clients to map current and future state customer journeys and cross-channel interactions
- Interpret and analyse data / results to optimise customer journey implementations.
- Work alongside UX, creative, data and media team in order to better execute and complete the customer journey
- Prepare workshops for clients; including conducting any relevant research and gathering inputs that will be used during the session.
- Support integrated channel strategies in partnership with media strategists.
- 5+ years experience in a similar customer experience role, with a focus on customer experience strategy, CRM and journey mapping, in agency, consultancy or internal client
- A good understanding of brand and direct response advertising, measurement and tracking campaigns and effectiveness
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Visio and/or Omnigraffle
- Ability to understand database structures, know how to approach data led initiatives, write data briefs and partner with data scientists to make complex data easy to understand
- Experience working closely with internal and external media teams to define integrated channel strategies.
- Joining a multi-award winning organisation
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with some of the leading brands both domestic and international
- Pathway towards managing teams
To apply for this role please respond to this advert or reach out to Joel Sunday directly via email@example.com