Provide support to management. Assist team with general admin and coordinate meetings. Engage and support on projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is going to be an immediate start for the right candidate. Support top management and work with a dynamic team. Full Executive Assistant duties including calendar and inbox management, expenses, travel coordination, events, and supporting the wider team. Coordinate with the other assistants across the technology division and work together as a team. Prepare presentations and meeting materials. Liaise with internal and stakeholders in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provide support to 2 senior GMs with a top-tier and well-known company
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Complex diary management
- Answer and screen phone calls
- Prepare meeting materials and presentations
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and detail-minded
- Personable and warm personality
- Able to meet strict deadlines and excellent time management skills
- Resourceful with a 'can-do- attitude
CULTURE & BENEFITS
- Supportive and diversified environment
- Beautiful offices
- Strong team culture
- Work-life balance and employee well being
- Great salary package
This is a great opportunity and it will be filled FAST - so APPLY NOW or send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org