Are you a driven, passionate, and detail-minded Executive Assistant with solid experience support senior management? One of our clients, based in North Sydney, is looking for someone to assist with a maternity leave cover. This is a dynamic and varied role, and you will be supporting multiple stakeholders including executives, board, and company secretary.
What you will be doing:
- Manage multiple diaries and inboxes
- Draft correspondences and emails in a professional manner
- Consolidate reports, create presentations and briefs
- Pre- and post- meeting support which includes following up closely with stakeholders (internal and external)
- Assist on all documentations in prep-ration for board meetings including minutes, agendas, reports
- Arrange travel including flights and hotels
- Assist with expense reimbursements for all executives
- Maintain an up to date filing system
What we are looking for:
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint)
- Exposure to Diligent or similar software
- High level of detail
- At least 6+ years of experience supporting senior executives and board
- Familiar with putting together board papers, agendas, minutes
- Confident and reliable
- Good gatekeeper and personable
- Someone who can keep confidential matters private
What's on offer?
- Easily accessible by train and bus
- Corporate and professional environment
Please note that this is an immediate start position for the right candidate - so APPLY NOW!
Due to an overwhelming response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.