An industry leader within the Pharmaceutical industry is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support 2 department heads. Initially a contract position that start immediately as the business is in a growth period there is potential for it to turn into a permanent position.
As the Executive Assistant you will provide high level support to these global travellers within a fast paced environment.
Your day to day responsibilities could include:
- Diary and calendar management - dealing with international time zones
- Managing incoming communication via calls, emails and letters
- End to end coordination of internal and external meetings including minute taking
- Formatting board reports and agendas
- Scheduling appointments and determining competing priorities
- Records and database management
In order to be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Proven EA/ PA experience
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- You will have a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
- Be immaculately presented and highly professional
If you are interested in the above position and are looking to work for a growing organisation with a growing organisation apply now as interviews will commence immediately.