Event Manager - Corporate Events Agency
- B2B Corporate Event Agency
- Extensive and high profile client base
- Permanent opportunity based in Sydney CBD
This fantastic events & marketing agency needs to expand their team due to the ever increasing demand for their services.
The company has been going from strength to strength, attracting high profile, innovative clients from Salesforce to Google. Their events range from multi-city roadshows to international incentive trips. They also do smaller scale seminar programs and executive events. They have now expanded to Asia, opening their first office in Singapore!
They require an Event Producer who can hit the ground running with ample relevant experience to enable them to take over the event brief and execute it flawlessly. Due to their massive workload there won't be much time for training, so the suitable candidate will have the mileage under their belt that ensures they need minimal hand holding or supervision.
Other requirements of the role:
- Agency-background essential. The only alternative that my client will consider is a candidate from an internal events role within the IT industry (due to the relevance to their client base)
- Ability to manage the project end-to-end, from taking the original brief, to working through theming with the client, organising the venue, printing collateral, budgeting, executing and post-event analysis
- Sydney venue & supplier knowledge
- Experience running high volume of small scale events
- VIP client services skills suitable for onsite client management
- Happy to travel nationally or internationally if required
- Calm under pressure
- Efficient and effective
- Problem solver
- Confidence to make decisions
- Genuine attention to detail
- Great people skills, able to deal with demanding customers
- Great client service skills, strong follow up
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you TODAY! The successful candidate will enjoy working with a fabulous small dynamic team at the top of their game. Salary is commensurate with experience, circa $80K+Super.
This role could fill tomorrow if we find the right candidate, so DO NOT DELAY your application if you would like to be considered!
Due to the high level of response, only short-listed candidates can be contacted. Thank-you for your understanding.