- Funky events & experiential agency
- Manage events for your own portfolio of clients
- Permanent opportunity based in Pyrmont
This fun media & marketing agency has a fantastic mid-level opportunity in their events team that could suit a senior event coordinator who is ready to step up to the event manager level.
Attracing a high profile client base from Salesforce to Disney, this agency creates executive experiences, exhibitions, brand-activations and awareness campaigns. They now require an Event Manager who will manage their own portfolio of clients from briefing to pre-planning, execution and evaluation. You will wear both the Event Manager and Account Manager hats, so you will need to be adaptable to both the client-facing and coordination side of event management.
With reporting lines into both the Head of Events and Senior Account Directors, the selection criteria of the role includes:
- Experience of coordinating a project end-to-end, from taking the original brief, to working through theming with the client, organising the venue, printing collateral, budgeting, executing and post-event analysis
- Experience working with a wide variety of clients, ideally in an agency environment
- Sydney venue & supplier knowledge
- Experience running a high volume of small scale events
- VIP client services skills suitable for onsite client management
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and priorize
- Genuine attention to detail
The successful candidate will enjoy working with a fun small dynamic team at the top of their game. Salary is commensurate with experience, between $70K- $80K+Super.
If this sounds like you, send your application today to avoid missing out on this great opportunity. If you have questions regarding the role or your suitability, contact Angie at Sirius Events - 02 9270 5240.
Due to the high level of response, only short-listed candidates can be contacted. Thank-you for your understanding.