- Join a fast growing team
- Be involved in the design of some of Australia's biggest/best loved events
- Strong technical skills including Revit required
My client has been supporting Australia's events & exhibitions industry for many years, and have gone from strength to strength on a national scale. From large scale sporting events to unique exhibition spaces or specatacular special events, my client is across them all.
You will be involved in the preparation of design documentation of floor plans for Exhibitions and Events. An accomplished understanding of CAD software and an attention to detail are essential for this role. You will work closely with production, sales and others in the design team, requiring excellent communication skills in addition to the ability to interpret design briefs.
The successful applicant will have the following skills/experience:
- Excellent knowledge of CAD software, especially Revit.
- Qualifications & Experience in event/exhibition design OR industrial design, interior design, architectural design, drafting or similar discipline
- Ideally experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, such as Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ideally experience with 3D Max or similar rendering program
What's in it for you?
- Work for one of the most successful and fastest growing event design companies in Australia
- Work for a company who is driven by creative design and constantly looking to local and international trends for inspiration - be at the forefront of innovation in this sector
- Work in a newly renovated, open plan office full of like-minded inspirational professionals!
Sounds like your cup of tea? Apply Today or contact Angie at Sirius Events Recruitment on 02 9270 5240.
Please note: due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.