Solutions Architect – AWS
Role: Solutions Architect – AWS
Salary: $150,000 to $170,000
Location: Brisbane CBD
My client are looking for a Solutions Architect with extensive AWS experience to work on their large complex Legacy to AWS project. This role will dealing with complexity built into the legacy systems and determining what should be migrated based on business value, within the bounds of new business demands, stakeholder skillsets and planned budgets.
Key Skills / Experience
- Extensive professional IT experience with demonstrated experience related to Enterprise Architecture / Engineering within complex environments
- Experience in Disaster Recovery Design and Solutions
- Working understanding of ITIL and Service Management.
- Excellent written skills to produce technical architecture documents.
- Strong AWS (Amazon Web Services) experience is essential.
- Strong technical proficiency across AWS, such as; AWS CloudFormation, AWS CLI, AWS BOTO3, AWS VPC, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS Step Functions, AWS SNS, AWS SQS, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway;
- Practical experience building solutions within AWS and experience with architecting AWS production workloads for Business and IT operations, across a hybrid Cloud environment
- Experience designing distributed systems and working with event driven design patterns
- Experience designing and guiding the breakdown of monolithic systems into a microservices architecture
- Strong knowledge of and experience in multiple operating systems e.g.;
- Windows Server.
- Virtualization; including VMWare & HyperV.
- Networking; including routing, security, and firewalls.
- Storage & backup services/administration
- Database; Understanding of data models and data flows in complex multitier database and application environments.
For more information please apply asap