One of Australia's largest Telecommunication businesses is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join their Team in Central Sydney. This could be a great opportunity for someone to step up from a Solution Architecture position to be one of the Lead Architects within the business
Once in this position, you will be responsible for rebuilding one of their internal workforce management systems. This will be a complete redesign of the application, which is used by hundreds of their field staff across Australia. Technically, they are a Microsoft environment, so you will be working across .Net applications and including some Dynamics work as well. It is a small technical team, so you will be able to have a lot of influence, but also learn a wide variety of technology.
For this role, the company are looking for the following skill set;
- Several years of experience as a Solution Architect/ Enterprise Architect
- Solid background in .Net Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience developing architecture plans
- Any experience with Dynamics is highly advantageous
- Full working rights for Australia
- For this permanent position based in Central Sydney, the client is looking to pay roughly $165k + Super.
If you have any questions about this position, please reach out to Annabel on (02) 927 05229
If you want to apply for this position, please press APPLY NOW!