- Be part of a leadership team to grow the team
- Opportunity to create impact to the world
- Tight-knit, fast paced, and result-oriented environment
Our client is a growing team and you will get the opportunity to lead and grow an organic team. If you are ready to lead and build a team, as well as getting an opportunity to get your hands dirty in IoT and machine learning, here it is!
You must be solution-oriented, dynamic and be customer-focused to drive your team as well as cross-functional team to success.
- Understand key requirements for all products and drive architectural decisions
- Work with Product management team to provide logical and technical reference architectures for effective data usage.
- Manages priorities of the impacted systems and platforms.
- Understand the need for technology transformation, including the impact, effort, and architectural requirements for the business and our customers
- Communicate across functional teams, and customers to deliver impactful solutions
- Proven commercial experience as a full stack engineer and strong background in delivery
- Exposure to Kafka, Scala, Spark, Hadoop etc.
- Excellent communications - ability to articulate concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Candidate with a great exposure to a variety of technology stack will be highly regarded
- Broad knowledge of information technology, software development principles, emerging technologies and project management techniques preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillset
- Experience in AWS and Agile environment will be an added advantage
If you are ready to build you own team and creating an impactful success, apply now. You can also email your CV to email@example.com / 02 9270 5292.