Role: Looking for an Experienced SAP Training Developer who can play part in the broader rollout of the training effort, including training data preparation within the SAP Training System.
Training material development
- Work with business stream leads and team members to leverage existing global training materials created using WPB, and update / transform in an appropriate fashion.
- Create new courses and new simulations in WPB where required.
- Ensure training materials and documentation (SOPs, WIs etc.) are aligned and fit for purpose for each relevant business area.
- Provide / create training data in appropriate SAP environment to support each simulation.
- Assist with trainer preparation to coach / mentor business trainers
- Assist in the delivery of the train-the-trainer program
- Required: 5+ years' experience in Training Delivery and Documentation (SAP preferred) with experience across a broad range of SAP modules.
- Required: Experience using eLearning and simulation development tool - WPB / Enable Now
- Preferred: Experience in Pharmaceutical or Food Manufacturing industry
Sounds like a fit!
If this role sounds like a fit for you, hit 'apply for this role' to submit an application. Alternatively, you can contact the managed accounts team at Sirius Technology:
Saba Kazeie- (03) 9020 1999 or firstname.lastname@example.org