A Melbourne based full service digital agency with a focus on Drupal CMS is growing and as a result we need extra developers to work on a variety of Drupal 7 and 8 projects.
Our client is happy for you to work remotely from anywhere in Australia, even on a part time basis. But ideally we are looking for a Developer who can commit permanent full time.
Their clientele varies from some of Australia's biggest Brands through to Not-For-Profit organisations that fulfil amazing social outcomes. They are a small closeknit team that love working together and are passionate about our work and putting our best foot forward.
We are on the lookout for experienced and passionate developers who are familiar with Drupal best practices. You should know your way around Drush, Composer, Git, Jira and Slack. We don't care which IDE you use, so long as you know it well.
What we are looking for people who have:
- Solid all-round skills (frontend & backend)
- Ability to work in a team environment including supporting others as well as an ability to ask for help when you need it
- Strong experience implementing responsive design
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated and well organised
- Keen to advance skills and knowledge
Benefits and perks
Our client can provide flexible working hours and conditions - e.g. if you want to work from home most days; they are cool with that - as long as the work is done and to a high standard.
In short, our client can offer:
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Relaxed working conditions
- Great mentoring and upskilling
- Exciting and challenging projects
Skills and experience
Strong experience with:
- Drupal 7 / 8 Projects
Salary on offer: $70-90k plus super per annum