Senior .Net/Support Engineer
My client is an award-winning FinTech company located in the heart of Sydney. My client is looking for a talented .Net/Support Engineer to join their DevOps team. This role is perfect for someone that is committed to improving process and efficiency and aspires to move more into DevOps role in the not too distant future.
The objective of the .Net Support Engineer is to provide technical support and solve issues to ensure limited customer downtime. You will be managing the service delivery and systems reliability and scalability, tackling the company's technical problems and drive technical excellence at all levels with the help of senior engineers.
- Manage service delivery and systems reliability and scalability
- Tackle company's technical problems and drive technical excellence at all levels with the help of senior engineers
- Assist with implementation of new systems and infrastructure through planning, configuration, build, and deployment
- Work with senior engineers/managers to support execution of the company's vision
- Assist with external vendor work
- Responsible for the deployment, patching and support of the application systems
- Coordinate with engineers and resolve all complex application and system issues
- Monitor all alerts related to application, overnight jobs and services proactively
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in application development and design
- Sound experience in Software Development Lifecycle, including best practices and methodology
- Sound experience in an Agile development methodology
- Sound analysis, design & troubleshooting skills
- Analytical skills and conceptual thinking to operations and system planning
- On call work required (5 week rotation)
Key People Skills:
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent customer facing abilities and customer service skills
- Be a strong team player with a personal commitment toward the business and its customers
If this sounds like you OR you would like more information about this opportunity please contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org.