- Sydney CBD
- 6 Month Contract - View to extend
- Immediate Start
Progressive, innovative Services organisation requires a Software Engineer with skills in C# to provide system enhancements software development services. This role is responsible for all development related deliverables within the software delivery lifecycle and providing both new and existing system enhancements.
- Designing, coding and testing of software
- Ensure that all C# code that you write has appropriate unit tests and that these tests all pass before releasing into production.
- Writing self documenting code and documenting extra details (ie database structure details) within Confluence.
- Ensuring code is checked into the source code repository based on the Source Code Management Policy.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified with 5+ years experience in C#, Delphi and OOP.
- A strong knowledge of .NET frameworks, ASP.NET / MVC
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent SQL, database design and DDL skills.
- Good unit test framework, XML and XSLT skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
This is an exciting opportunity with a rapidly expanding organisation. Please click Apply now to send your resume or contact Mward@siriustechnology.com.au