Digital Workshop Facilitator
|Industry:||IT - Digital|
|Salary||$95000 - $115000 per annum, Benefits: Award-winning app agency!|
|Contact name:||Jareth Richardson|
|Job published:||October 14, 2021 13:57|
My client - an award-winning, Melbourne based boutique agency, made up of digital professionals, with a great mix of clients from startups through to big-name brands, is looking for a workshop facilitator to join their innovative team.
● Never a dull moment - every new project is different and offers new opportunities to
● A workplace filled with innovation, growth and opportunity
● Trusted to have ownership over complete products - not just widgets, buttons or single
● Small collaborative team, with no politics
● A beautiful new office surrounded by great coffee, restaurants, parks, Prahran Market and
● Fun working environment with team lunches, social events etc.
● 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH every week (+ additional flexibility as needed)
The new Workshop Facailtor role will be responsible for working with clients to scope out commercially viable products, documenting requirements, reviewing and reporting on usage analytics and owning the overall product roadmap for each of their clients.
Your day to day?
● Facilitate client workshops to elicit requirements and scope out commercially viable
● Write requirements documents and oversee/provide feedback on UX/UI design
● Research and identify third-party tools that can be used to achieve requirements/speed up
● Scope out analytics events based on product requirements
● Create user engagement plans for client apps (e.g. define push notification requirements,
define the use of challenge/reward mechanisms, define badge logic etc)
● Review product usage analytics in Firebase and provide data-driven insights to clients
● Prepare App Store content to support clients’ App Store Optimisation (ASO) strategy
● Maintain the product roadmap for each of our clients’ products
● Coach clients (during workshops) on agile development, building an MVP, iterating based
on real user feedback etc.
You are a good fit for this role if?
● Have significant experience facilitating client workshops - this is a must-have
● Prior experience within the space
● Solid understanding of UX principles and best practices (specifically for mobile apps)
● Have a solid understanding of software development. Need to be able to ‘speak the
Sound like your challenge? Get in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$120000 - $140000 per annum, Benefits: This global advertising firm is putting advertising back together again.
Digital Project Manager
$90000 - $110000 per annum, Benefits: Join an iconic digital boutique!
Sales Specialist - Digital Agency
$800000 per annum, Benefits: Join a leading digital agency!
$100000 - $115000 per annum