- Looking to progress your career in digital marketing with a view to becoming a Marketing Manager?
- Is digital marketing your passion?
- Rapidly growing business with great opportunities to create your own career path
- Innovative, fast-paced & collaborative culture
Duration: 6 months with view to becoming permanent
About the company..
Our client is all about culture and they invest a lot in their people and technology. You will have the opportunity to progress your career in digital marketing with a view to becoming a Marketing Manager. Based in the CBD with a great view and public transport on your doorstep, you will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant collaborative environment. Join a fast-paced, results-driven team that does not believe in maintaining the status quo. They welcome unconventional ideas and inventive minds that want to make a difference in people's lives.
About this role..
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career as you will be an integral part of the marketing team and work closely with various internal functions, such as the sales and retention teams, as well as business partners. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the brands and courses to create highly targeted, creative and performance-focused campaigns. Utilising data across the clients' life cycle, you'll identify and drive quality leads and optimal conversation rates. You will manage and execute marketing campaigns across a broad range of channels including sponsored content, email, paid search, paid display, social, on-site optimisation, events and traditional.
- Develop a deep understanding of your target audiences to develop robust marketing strategies.
- Build and execute multi-channel marketing plans including pay-per-lead (affiliate), SEO, social media, paid search, email, paid display, events, traditional media etc. to achieve your targets.
- Work with in-house digital media specialists to monitor and manage the optimisation of campaigns to ensure conversion targets are achieved.
- Create and interpret performance reports to support marketing strategies and collaborate with internal teams to maximise lead performance.
- Provide quality assurance for marketing channels to ensure accuracy and originality of all content.
- Actively seek out and test new channels, strategies and creative solutions to ensure continuing innovation.
- Manage the marketing budget for your course portfolio.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum two years of experience working in performance-focused digital marketing.
- Passion for data analysis and data-driven decision making that lead to creative marketing strategies.
- Experience in developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies with the objective of generating high-quality leads.
- Curiosity to learn about the education sector, student behaviour and industry trends in Australia.
- Relevant tertiary degree and work experience in digital marketing.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in managing marketing budgets would be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, marketing automation and CRM software would be beneficial.