Deployment Engineer - Java systems specialist
A market leader with a strong global branding is looking for a Deployment Engineer who has proficiency with Java Systems, to join a high performing team based in Sydney CBD. You will work on an exciting new product, and develop a new platform that will deploy over the web.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and work with architects on the infrastructure and assist in assessing current and 'to be state'
- Deploy in web and server applications
- Create deployment guides used for application deployments
- Stakeholder engagement, planning and executing project deployment
- Support strategies for Java application deployment
- Tomcat, Weblogic and Websphere ( experience deploying and configuring on such application servers)
- Sound knowledge of Java Core and EE Architecture
- Working Knowledge of AIX and Linux
- IBM MQ/ Broker experience
- Working knowledge of scripts
- Can manage competing priorities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Application support experience desirable
- Experience in Level 2/3 support
- Deployment engineers are encouraged to apply
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Lily Dona on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02 9270 5222. Please note due to the nature of the role, only candidates who have the right to live and work in Australia will be considered.