What are we looking for?
We are seeking a Deployment Coordinator - contract role in Melbourne inner suburbs. Ideally we would like to speak to someone with significant experience in a deployment role/cut over projects across applications and software projects. Able to work within a high-performing team across multiple projects and initiatives. Very strong organisation skills. If you have demonstrated experience within Health, Science, Hospital or Pathology sectors it will be highly preferred. Understanding a clinical or health environment is critical.
- Initially a 3 month contract
- Parking on site
- Health Industry Sector - give back to the community
- Passionate and collaborative team
Role and responsibilities
- Background in applications/software deployment projects
- Experience working at a multi-project or program level
- Experience with cutover/deployment/go-live schedules and planning
- Monitor go-live preparation and site deployment requirements
- Detailed reporting and documentation around deployment/cutover/go-live
- Strong scheduling and coordination skills
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Manage transition and post go-live support
Any exposure to transformation projects and programmes will be beneficial. Preference is to have Health or Hospital experience. In addition, exposure to enterprise application projects such as ERP implementations/transformations will be highly regarded. You will need to have work flexibility to work evenings and weekends in a shift environment.
Sounds like a fit!
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, hit 'apply for this job' to submit an application.