A leader in the Insurance Industry has announced and exciting acquisition which presents an opportunity for an experienced Delivery Manager - Enterprise Systems to bring their M&A experience to a high performing team based in Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the General Manager - Technology Delivery, you will ensure a smooth transition through ownership and delivery of the complete technical solution including the planning and driving the delivery of IT Systems.
- Communicating strategy effectively and ensuring vendor and stakeholder optimisation
Propel integration through planning, roadmaps, identifying risks and post - merger
Align delivery with Integration Management Office (IMO)
- Prepare clear project reports, present project status to steering committee
- Accountable for ensuring applications meet the business and customer expectations
- Liaise with program governance on variances' in budget, scope and deadlines
- Deep experiences with enterprise business integration (SAP, PeopleSoft, ERP, HRIS, Legal, Finance, Oracle, Data Migration, Core Insurance & amp ;Banking platforms)
- experience leading large complex Financial Services core
- Systems integration, especially across organisations
- Competent in new technology evaluation, establishing new 3rd party engagements, ability to support technical change management and provide leadership skills in integration technologies, tools and services.
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement capabilities ( across multiple audiences )
- A sound talent for running productive, effective meetings - i.e. to gain buy-in, resolve
- issues etc
- Excellent fact-gathering and analytical skills, including business process
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities - across a diverse stakeholder groups, including GM and C-Level reporting
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Lily Dona on email@example.com or call directly on 02 9270 5222.